Our Cleaning Services
Commuter Cleaners aims to be one of the best dry cleaners in Mamaroneck, NY, and the surrounding areas of Harrison, Larchmont, Scarsdale, Port Chester in New York. We offer three important services for you – our customers –
- Dry Cleaning – looking for the best dry cleaners in Mamaroneck, NY? We aim to be the best dry cleaners in town and one of the top-rated dry cleaning services. Drop by one of our convenient stores!
- Home Pickup & Delivery – need convenience? Our home delivery service will pick up and deliver your dry cleaning right to your door. We do the hard work for you – a great time saver for busy Mamaroneck residents!
- Specialty Cleaners – we are one of the largest cleaners in the greater NY / CT metro area, and we specialize in specialty cleaning such as suede, rugs, leather, wedding dresses, linens – anything and everything. If you are looking for the best specialty cleaner in Mamaroneck- you’ve found it!
Call us at 203-348-6964 or email us for a FREE estimate. Learn more about our services below –
Home Delivery Dry Cleaning Service
Serving: Mamaroneck, NY and surrounding areas
Watch our video on Home Pickup and Delivery Dry Cleaning!
Commuter Cleaners offers home delivery dry cleaning services within a ten miles radius of Mamaroneck, NY. Our Mamaroneck home delivery cleaning service like going to the cleaners twice weekly, without you having to waste your time! There is no extra charge, and your credit card is billed at the end of the month for the work we have done for you.
A typical Mamaroneck, NY, home delivery customer follows this routine.
- Step 1. On Sunday night he fill his Commuter Cleaners bag with his dirty clothes. This is a busy Mamaroneck resident, and he wants his dry cleaning and other cleaning ‘done for him’ by a local Mamaroneck dry cleaner. If there are specialty cleaning items such as suede, leather, bed linens, suits, dresses, sweaters, etc. – we clean any of these and special instructions can be left for specialty cleaning items.
- Step 2. On Monday morning before leaving for work, our busy Mamaroneck commuter or resident leaves his Commuter Cleaners bag with his dirty clothes on his porch. He goes to work.
- Step 3. Our driver, stops by his house (located within ten miles radius of Mamaroneck, NY, or one of our other convenient locations in Westchester County NY and in Fairfield County, CT), and picks up the blue dry cleaning / clothes cleaning bag. The driver brings the dirty clothes to our main plant in Mamaroneck New York, where they are cleaned.
- Step 4. On Thursday, the clean clothes are brought back to his home in Mamaroneck NY (or wherever he might live in Westchester County, NY, or Fairfield County, CT), and left where he has instructed us to leave them; front porch, back porch, garage or alcove. The Mamaroneck customer has left another bag on his porch. The driver picks up this bag and brings it to our main plant in Stamford for our dry cleaning process to clean these clothes. We can also do normal wash and fold services for Mamaroneck, NY, customers.
- Step 5. On Thursday night, the customer returns home to find that his freshly clean clothes have been delivered and are waiting for him. At the end of the month, he receives a statement detailing all charges to his credit card. In one month he has saved the time wasted on eight trips to the dry cleaners!
In sum, using Commuter Cleaners as your local Mamaroneck, NY, home pickup and delivery dry cleaning service is an excellent way to save time on dry cleaning, wash and fold, and other speciality cleaning items. Whether you just want your shirts cleaned and pressed, your business suits or dresses cleaned, or whether you have specialty items like bed linens – let us make your life in Mamaroneck easier, by being your best Mamaroneck home pickup and delivery dry cleaning service!
Specialty Cleaning from the Best Specialty Cleaners near Mamaroneck, NY
Serving: Mamaroneck, NY and surrounding areas
Got a special item? We clean it all. Leather, suede, wedding dresses! If you are looking for a specialty dry cleaning service in Mamaroneck, New York, give us a call or email. Here is a list of the types of items we commonly clean as one of the best specialty cleaners in the greater Mamaroneck, NY, area –
- Suede Cleaning – got a beautiful suede coat? Suede shoes? Suede purse? Suede is one of the most beautiful treatments to leather but it can quickly get spots or dirt. We specialize in hard-to-clean suede items, so bring your suede purses, coats, shoes in and we will make them look like new!
- Leather Cleaning – leather is durable, leather is tough, but leather can get dirty. We specialize as one of the top specialty cleaners in Mamaroneck, NY, and the surrounding New York area, so bring your leather to us. We are amazing leather cleaners!
- Wedding Dress Cleaning – after the wedding, you want to preserve your wedding dress for posterity. We specialize in wedding dress cleaning and have cleaned many a wedding dress in our day. We can clean that dress so that you preserve your wedding memories for posterity and might even some day pass that beautiful wedding dress down to your daughter!
- Fur Cleaning – we clean furs of all types – minks, rabbit, raccoon – you name it, if its fur, we have cleaned it. So if you are looking for a fur cleaner, you have found one. Call for a free phone estimate!
- Table Cloth Cleaning – after that party, after that corporate picnic, you may have many table cloths that need cleaning as well as napkins, and other linen. We have have a complete sister company Stamford Uniform and Linen Service that can professionally clean linens, uniforms, etc. But we also do this for private parties.
- Rug Cleaning – we can clean Persian Rugs, or rugs of any type. If you can bring it in, we can clean it!
- Drapes and Drapery Cleaning – we clean drapes of all types.
- Purse / Handbag Cleaning – if you have an expensive purse or handbag, or a family heirloom that needs cleaning, our specialty purse / handbag cleaner can make that purse or handbag sparkle!
- Shoe Cleaning – shoes of all types, mens and womens, can be hard to clean. Suede shoe cleaning or leather shoe cleaning are our specialties, and we act as professional shoe cleaners for clients in Stamford, Greenwich, Port Chester, White Plains and throughout New York and Connecticut.
- Bed Linen – sheets, pillowcases, even down comforters. These can be very difficult to clean in your home washer – let our experts clean your bed linens for you!
Specialty Cleaning – Fire, Mold, or Flood (Water) Damage
Fire, mold, and flood are among the most threatening forces to damage our houses, our lives, and our clothes.
If you are the unfortunate victim of a house fire in Mamaroneck, NY, we can help. Our specialty cleaning service near Mamaroneck, NY, can help with fire damaged clothing cleaning as well as cleaning after mold or smoke damage. So if you are looking for a local New York cleaner that can help with fire, mold, or flood damage, give us a call for a FREE phone estimate to help with your fire damaged clothing!
About Mamaroneck, NY
Did you know? These famous people – Astronaut Michael Anderson basketball player Carmelo Anthony photographer Diane Arbus are all from New York – are from Mamaroneck, New York. And here’s some interesting history about our fair city of Mamaroneck –
The Village of Mamaroneck was incorporated in 1895. Residents on either side of the Mamaroneck River realized that the growing community needed services to develop from a rural farming community to a healthy commercial village. In 1890, they realized a new village must be incorporated joining the two areas surrounding the River. The problem with incorporating a new village was that the residents lived in two towns, the Town of Mamaroneck and the Town of Rye. The area, located in the Town of Rye, is known as Rye Neck.
Slowly the new Village came into its own, its population growing from about 1,500 in 1895, when it was a small farming community, to just under 19,000 for the 2000 census. Today the Village is primarily a residential community on Long Island Sound with a major inland harbor and facilities to build and service pleasure boating. Mamaroneck Avenue and Boston Post Road are the main commercial areas. A light industrial area is located along Fenimore Road. The Village comprises 6.7 sq. miles of area of which 3.5 miles are lands under water, approximately 9 miles of coastline, and 55 miles of roads (about 120 lane-miles of roads), including State and County owned roads. The Village operates under a Council-Manager form of government, where the elected Mayor and Trustees basically set policy and the Manager oversees the day to day operations of the Village.