Our Cleaning Services
Commuter Cleaners aims to be one of the best dry cleaners in Bronxville, NY, and the surrounding areas of Scarsdale, Hartsdale, Port Chester, Rye in New York. We offer three important services for you – our customers –
- Dry Cleaning – looking for the best dry cleaners in Bronxville, NY? We aim to be the best dry cleaners in town and one of the top-rated dry cleaning services. Drop by one of our convenient stores!
- Home Pickup & Delivery – need convenience? Our home delivery service will pick up and deliver your dry cleaning right to your door. We do the hard work for you – a great time saver for busy Bronxville residents!
- Specialty Cleaners – we are one of the largest cleaners in the greater NY / CT metro area, and we specialize in specialty cleaning such as suede, rugs, leather, wedding dresses, linens – anything and everything. If you are looking for the best specialty cleaner in Bronxville- you’ve found it!
Call us at 203-348-6964 or email us for a FREE estimate. Learn more about our services below –
Home Delivery Dry Cleaning Service
Serving: Bronxville, NY and surrounding areas
Watch our video on Home Pickup and Delivery Dry Cleaning!
Commuter Cleaners offers home delivery dry cleaning services within a ten miles radius of Bronxville, NY. Our Bronxville, NY, home delivery cleaning service like going to the cleaners twice weekly, without you having to waste your time! There is no extra charge, and your credit card is billed at the end of the month for the work we have done for you.
A typical Bronxville, NY, home delivery customer follows this routine.
- Step 1. On Sunday night he fill his Commuter Cleaners bag with his dirty clothes. This is a busy Bronxville resident, and he wants his dry cleaning and other cleaning ‘done for him’ by a local Bronxville dry cleaner. If there are specialty cleaning items such as suede, leather, bed linens, suits, dresses, sweaters, etc. – we clean any of these and special instructions can be left for specialty cleaning items.
- Step 2. On Monday morning before leaving for work, our busy Bronxville commuter or resident leaves his Commuter Cleaners bag with his dirty clothes on his porch. He goes to work.
- Step 3. Our driver, stops by his house (located within ten miles radius of Bronxville, NY, or one of our other convenient locations in Westchester County NY and in Fairfield County, CT), and picks up the blue dry cleaning / clothes cleaning bag. The driver brings the dirty clothes to our main plant in Bronxville New York, where they are cleaned.
- Step 4. On Thursday, the clean clothes are brought back to his home in Bronxville NY (or wherever he might live in Westchester County, NY, or Fairfield County, CT), and left where he has instructed us to leave them; front porch, back porch, garage or alcove. The Bronxville customer has left another bag on his porch. The driver picks up this bag and brings it to our main plant in Stamford for our dry cleaning process to clean these clothes. We can also do normal wash and fold services for Bronxville, NY, customers.
- Step 5. On Thursday night, the customer returns home to find that his freshly clean clothes have been delivered and are waiting for him. At the end of the month, he receives a statement detailing all charges to his credit card. In one month he has saved the time wasted on eight trips to the dry cleaners!
In sum, using Commuter Cleaners as your local Bronxville, NY, home pickup and delivery dry cleaning service is an excellent way to save time on dry cleaning, wash and fold, and other speciality cleaning items. Whether you just want your shirts cleaned and pressed, your business suits or dresses cleaned, or whether you have specialty items like bed linens – let us make your life in Bronxville easier, by being your best Bronxville home pickup and delivery dry cleaning service!
Specialty Cleaning from the Best Specialty Cleaners near Bronxville, NY
Serving: Bronxville, NY and surrounding areas
Got a special item? We clean it all. Leather, suede, wedding dresses! If you are looking for a specialty dry cleaning service in Bronxville, New York, give us a call or email. Here is a list of the types of items we commonly clean as one of the best specialty cleaners in the greater Bronxville, NY, area –
- Suede Cleaning – got a beautiful suede coat? Suede shoes? Suede purse? Suede is one of the most beautiful treatments to leather but it can quickly get spots or dirt. We specialize in hard-to-clean suede items, so bring your suede purses, coats, shoes in and we will make them look like new!
- Leather Cleaning – leather is durable, leather is tough, but leather can get dirty. We specialize as one of the top specialty cleaners in Bronxville, NY, and the surrounding New York area, so bring your leather to us. We are amazing leather cleaners!
- Wedding Dress Cleaning – after the wedding, you want to preserve your wedding dress for posterity. We specialize in wedding dress cleaning and have cleaned many a wedding dress in our day. We can clean that dress so that you preserve your wedding memories for posterity and might even some day pass that beautiful wedding dress down to your daughter!
- Fur Cleaning – we clean furs of all types – minks, rabbit, raccoon – you name it, if its fur, we have cleaned it. So if you are looking for a fur cleaner, you have found one. Call for a free phone estimate!
- Table Cloth Cleaning – after that party, after that corporate picnic, you may have many table cloths that need cleaning as well as napkins, and other linen. We have have a complete sister company Stamford Uniform and Linen Service that can professionally clean linens, uniforms, etc. But we also do this for private parties.
- Rug Cleaning – we can clean Persian Rugs, or rugs of any type. If you can bring it in, we can clean it!
- Drapes and Drapery Cleaning – we clean drapes of all types.
- Purse / Handbag Cleaning – if you have an expensive purse or handbag, or a family heirloom that needs cleaning, our specialty purse / handbag cleaner can make that purse or handbag sparkle!
- Shoe Cleaning – shoes of all types, mens and womens, can be hard to clean. Suede shoe cleaning or leather shoe cleaning are our specialties, and we act as professional shoe cleaners for clients in Stamford, Greenwich, Port Chester, Bronxville and throughout New York and Connecticut.
- Bed Linen – sheets, pillowcases, even down comforters. These can be very difficult to clean in your home washer – let our experts clean your bed linens for you!
Specialty Cleaning – Fire, Mold, or Flood (Water) Damage
Fire, mold, and flood are among the most threatening forces to damage our houses, our lives, and our clothes.
If you are the unfortunate victim of a house fire in Bronxville, NY, we can help. Our specialty cleaning service near Bronxville, NY, can help with fire damaged clothing cleaning as well as cleaning after mold or smoke damage. So if you are looking for a local New York cleaner that can help with fire, mold, or flood damage, give us a call for a FREE phone estimate to help with your fire damaged clothing!
About Bronxville, NY
2008 / A Ballroom Beauty on the Hilltop
A warm October sun and cool autumn breeze provided a perfect complement to the Conservancy’s 10th annual house tour held on Sunday, October 26th. This year’s unique tour offered a double treat — a visit to the home of Marianne and Steven Mills on 16 Prescott Avenue and a self-guided tour of the Bronxville Women’s Club, celebrating the 80th anniversary of its clubhouse on Midland Avenue where the reception and BHC Annual Meeting were also held.
More than 135 members signed up to tour the Mills’ Bates and How designed house. Built in 1912 on a steeply sloping hillside, this magnificent house was the first dual-house built in the historic Lawrence Park district, and the first Hilltop house to be showcased by the Conservancy in its fall tours. The unique layout of the six-story home and beautiful gardens was surpassed only by the wonderful paintings in the home which included works by Bronxville artists Bruce Crane, Will Low and Milne Ramsey and the magnificent library suite hand-crafted and installed by Mr. Mills.
A special jitney carried members to and from the house and the Bronxville Women’s Club during the afternoon. The clubhouse was designed by Penrose Stout, a nephew-by-marriage to Anna Lawrence Bisland, daughter of William Van Duzer Lawrence. She also owned 16 Prescott and donated the land at Midland and Tanglewylde for the Women’s Club. Completed in 1928, the clubhouse was recently listed on the National Register of Historic Places, and is in almost original condition.