Looking for the BEST home pickup and delivery dry cleaning service in the New York metro area! You’ve found it!
- Home pickup and delivery – we make it easy for you! Just leave your clothes in our nifty blue bags, and our drivers pick up and delivery your dry cleaning or laundry!
- Best service – enjoy our amazing, friendly, punctual customer service!
- Competitive rates – our quality home pickup and delivery services offers some of the best rates in New York and Connecticut.
- Peace of mind – not only will your clothes be clean, but our trustworthy staff will respect your home and privacy. You’ll save tons of time by outsourcing your laundry hassles to us!
CALL US at 203-348-6964 with any questions, or EMAIL US now!
Mention website for available specials and discounts!
Services for Home Pickup / Delivery –
- Dry cleaning: sweaters, suits, business attire of any sort (both men’s and women’s)
- Wash and fold: men’s shirts, women’s shirts, all types of clothes that are not dry cleaned but washed.
- Household: linens, bed linens, table cloths, napkins, etc.
Service Areas –
- Connecticut: Stamford | Greenwich | Darien | New Canaan
- New York: White Plains | Port Chester | Rye | Harrison | New Rochelle | Mamaroneck | Larchmont
Learn about our Home Pickup and Delivery Service – How it Works
Imagine avoiding the hassle of taking your clothes to the dry cleaners and having to pick them up. Imaging having our helpful staff pickup your laundry and drop it off for you. What a time saver. Is it possible? Yes. Is it easy? Easy. It is that easy. Commuter Cleaners offer home pickup and delivery dry cleaning in all of Westchester County NY and in Fairfield County, CT. We also can do all of your cleaning needs – drapes, linens, regular clothing, bed linens, sweater. We can take your entire laundry problem and make it easy, easy, easy. Just inquire about our amazing home pickup and delivery cleaning service.
The service is like going to the cleaners twice weekly, without you having to waste your time. There is no extra charge, and your credit card is billed at the end of the month for the work we have done for you.
A typical Greenwich, customer service follows this routine.
On Sunday night he fill his Commuter Cleaners bag with his dirty clothes.
On Monday morning before leaving for work, he leaves his Commuter Cleaners bag on his porch. He goes to work.
Our driver, stops by his house and picks up the blue bag. The driver brings the clothes to our main plant in Stamford Connecticut where they are processed.
On Thursday, the clean clothes are brought back to your home and left where you have instructed us to leave them; front porch, back porch, garage or alcove. The Greenwich customer has left another bag on his porch. The driver picks up this bag and brings it to our main plant in Stamford for processing.
On Thursday night, the customer returns home to find that his freshly clean clothes have been delivered and are waiting for him. At the end of the month, he receives a statement detailing all charges to his credit card. In one month he has saved the time wasted on eight trips to the dry cleaner.